Being that today is National Lipstick day, I thought I would share my top 5 favorite summer lipsticks. We still have a little over a month of summer left so rock these shades with confidence and style.
1. Loreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude #800($5.99)– Your classic pinkish nude, no shimmer, very moisturizing
2. MAC Amplified in Vegas Volt($17)– Orange-Coral, with a creamy opaque finish
3. Wet N Wild in Dollhouse Pink #967($1.99)– Semi-matte, creme finish, true Barbie Pink at its finest!
4. Maybelline Matte in Siren in Scarlet #690($5.49)– Bright Red, matte finish, neutral-warm undertone
5. Lancome Matte Shaker in Pink Power #378($22)- Magenta, matte finish, long wearing(technically not a lipstick but I love the color)
What are some of your favorite summer shades?
Disclaimer: Contains affiliate links.